Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Totally Tired Tuesdays




Okay, maybe I'm not tired to THIS extent, but it's getting there.

I wake up at 5 am. I teach from 7 am to 12 pm. I go to work from 2-5 pm. I have class until 7pm. Then I have dance practice from 8-10 pm. Then I have to finish any homework lesson plans that are due the next day for class. Then shower, sleep for 3 hours, and wake up and do it all over again with a smile on my face.

This work sample is exhausting. Being a student and a teacher is exhausting. Trying to work and get money to drive to student teaching is exhausting. 

I'm just so exhausted.

On a positive note, my work sample (I'm making a unit on writing a personal narrative for my third grade class) is going along quite well, and my University Supervisor (the dude who is evaluating my ability to be a teacher and ultimately will decide whether or not I should get my teaching license when I graduate) told me after my observation today that he has never been more impressed by a student teacher's classroom management skills. *cue small inner victory dance*

I AM SO SO SO SORRY for being a ghost for the past month or so. I'm way more busy than I thought I would be. I'll try my best to get back into the hang of this thing. Really. I know I've said that before, but scout's honor this time (hey, I was a Girl Scout back in the day, it works still).

In Portland news, it is now pouring. Oh wait, I mean it's sunny. Cloudy? Windy? Pouring again? Do I wear shorts and a tank top or my sweats and North Face?  

You get the idea.  

Stay dry, stay sane, and keep smiling!

xo,
post signature

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...