Monday, April 13, 2015

Motivation Monday (And a Book Review!) | Strength


It seems like the younger you are, the more people are giving you motivational speeches, words of wisdom, or that little push to get you through the hard times. When you're older, you're expected to handle it all on your own. This Motivational Monday post is here to tell you that you're not alone, no matter how difficult the journey may seem. Hoping that someone out there will find some strength in these images, and know that they can get through anything. 






Thanks for sticking with me until the end! Keeping with the theme of strength, I recently finished reading "It Was Me All Along" by Andie Mitchell. In the story, Mitchell chronicles her life in terms of her struggle with weight and food, and ultimately self-love and acceptance. Since I'm trying to get my butt into shape, I thought this would be the perfect read for me. Initially, I had a hard time getting into the meat of this story. As I'm going through my own struggle with weight, maybe it was just too real for me. However, I really enjoyed Andie's writing style and her candid ways of phrasing when discussing her life and her trouble with weight and food.  I definitely recommend this book to anyone in need of a little strength in their lives.



Have a wonderful week, and stay motivated!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...