Monday, February 15, 2016

10 Interior Design Pinterests I Love

In a few months, Sienna and I will be most likely moving to Albuquerque which means SO MANY INTERIOR DECORATING OPPORTUNITIES! Not that I'm excited or anything, but ya girl has been curating a few Pinterest accounts specifically for this occasion.

/lavivahome/
What makes La Viva Home stand out to me are the specific boards dedicated to different fabric patterns, textiles, and rooms in your house. I have spent could spend hours looking through all of the sleek and colorful photos.

/leslidevito/
Lesli's color-specific boards make my extremely OCD brain very happy. I can look up specific colors that I already have in my room and scour her board for more ideas of complimentary accents! Not to mention her MOCH (My Old Country House) blog is a collection of all of my dreams come to life. 

Any avid interior decorating-obsessed individual has to know about Homepolish! Believe me when I say that I'm usually firmly anti-pastel, but their Pastel Paradise board may be quickly changing my mind. 

Got a quirky nook in your house? House Beautiful most likely has a pinterest board solely dedicated to that quirky nook. From home bars to little nests, front doors to mudrooms, and a board for every color under the sun, House Beautiful is literally your one-stop destination for all your home pinspiration!

/simplygrove/
Kristen Grove's interior design game is on FLEEK. Not only does she have room-specific boards, but she also has boards for specific furniture pieces. Looking for a sleek coffee table or a colorful area rug? Kristen has you covered.

/huntedinterior/
I'm always terrified of smaller spaces. I have the tendency to overload it with tons of furniture and other objects, and then it looks like Ikea threw up everywhere. This has made me shy away from color, but that's definitely not who I am at my core. Kristin Jackson's boards are my personal challenge to include more color in my life, and I'm LOVING it.

/jennykomenda/
Jenny's Pinterest has such a calming affect on me. I think it's probably the copious amounts of natural light in her pictures that I also want to incorporate into my *future dream home*. I'm also really into her office space board...fingers crossed we have a little extra space for an office nook of sorts!

/apttherapy/
Living in Albuquerque means a higher possibility of renting an apartment rather than a house. Apartment Therapy has so many amazing ideas to turn a small space like a 1/1 apartment into the pad of your dreams.

/freshome/
With more focus on all-around design components, Freshome has a ton of great DIY ideas as well as some finishing touches for your place. My favorite board has to be their fireplace ideas - we don't have the need for fireplaces in Hawaii so I'm pretty excited for the decoration possibilities in store!

/greyandscout/
Last but certainly not least, Liz Bachman at Grey & Scout has put together quite an impressive Pinterest. Just looking at her homepage alone makes me feel so *classy*.  Her primary interior design board, SPACES, extremely satisfies my minimalist desires while adding in those pops of color I crave.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...