Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Life In Peepsland: Currently Feb


Hey, remember when I said I was going to blog at least once a week? Well, that was before January happened and now I'm considering February to be the *real* start of 2016. Cheating? Probably. But who cares!

January was kind of a flop for me in all aspects of life, so I'm playing the proverbial "get out of jail free" card (thanks, Monopoly) and calling a do-over. Everything that went wrong in January? Let's fix it in February. Didn't do so well on your resolutions? Don't sweat the small setbacks! Let's show ourselves a little more love this month and just start all over again.

Thanks Farley for another monthly Currently post - check out the FABULOUS shoes that are getting a crazy revamp and making a comeback! I remember being completely obsessed with ballet flats when I was a freshman in high school and I'm so glad they're getting a style-upgrade with the lace-up addition! Definitely be on the lookout for a style post soon...
one.two.three

post signature

2 comments :

  1. I love acoustic playlists. I think DMB has to be my favorite though!! Hope your February is wonderful!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting down to Spring Break too! It needs to come quick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...