Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So Long, Sweet Summer


Well, I guess that's it. Three and a half blissful months of summer have come to an end, and I'm returning to the land of hipsters, coffee, bikes, and no sales tax in the morning. Mixed feelings, definitely, but mostly just sadness. I know I'll be back, and I know I have a lot to look forward to for this school year, my last year in college, but I'm aching for summer to just magically restart itself when I wake up in the morning, and for these past months to have all just been an amazing dream. 


Wishful thinking, I'm aware. 


So long, sweet summer. I'll see you again. Stay tuned for my senior year shenanigans! There will be many... 


xo (and a little bit of tears),

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...