Friday, March 6, 2015

Favorites Friday: 5 Favorite Pins


Another week closer to Spring Break!!! *cue angels singing, release the doves, turn up the weekend jams...* Here's my weekly roundup of Favorite Links - this week, my 5 favorite pins that got me through the week - teacher, inspirational, foodie, fashion, and a DIY surprise for your weekend. Enjoy!

* Favorite Teacher Pin
From MiddleWeb, this infograpic on 10 ways to sabotage your classroom was hilarious, and informational.

*Favorite Inspirational Pin
In times of self-doubt, this motivational printable will definitely come in handy!
Not sure about the low-cal properties of this bad boy, but chicken parmesan meatloaf "muffins" sounds like a great make-ahead weeknight dinner idea to me!
Every time I see an article titled "beauty hacks that will change your life," I'll admit that I fall for the tagline without fail. Every time! POP SUGAR is a site I unabashedly love, so their New York Fashion Week beauty hacks article was one I couldn't miss!
From Lemonade Makin' Mama, this arrow jewelry holder is so cute and perfect for the trendiest rooms - class it up or make it for your hipster haven, this DIY jewelry holder is one I know I'll be making soon!
Have a great pin-spired weekend! One week closer to a week of relaxation and adventure...or maybe just a little more sleep. Let's set realistic goals.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...