Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Scent of Spring

lifestyle blog, fashion blog, photography blog, fashion, lifestyle, perfume, elizabeth and james nirvana white, viktor and rolf flowerbomb, tory burch, daisy by marc jacobsAll I can think of when Spring comes around is the phenomenal quote from Meryl Streep's character, Ms. Miranda Priestly...

But hey, who's judging?! A few days ago, I was evaluating my perfume and rollerball obsession collection, and picked up a new scent for Spring at Sephora. Here are my top Spring perfumes!

lifestyle blog, fashion blog, girly, floral, spring, perfume, elizabeth and james nirvana whiteWith notes of peony, muguet, and tender musk, this perfume by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen is the perfect embodiment of Spring - feminine, chic, with a little rebellious kick. Although it's a little heavy for my everyday wear, I will definitely be using this baby for Sunday brunch gatherings and a day out with my girls.


* Tory Burch 
lifestyle blog, fashion blog, girly, floral, spring, perfume, tory burch rollerballI'll admit, I was first drawn in by the design on the rollerball tube. It's so fun and flirty, perfect for Spring. Tory Burch's first fragrance combines the floral chicness of peony and tuberose with crisp citrusy punches of grapefruit and neroli. It's classic, it's floral, it's just enough princess and punk for every day. Not too girly, not too heavy. A Spring classic for sure!


* Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
lifestyle blog, fashion blog, girly, floral, spring, perfume, viktor and rolf flowerbomb
I picked this baby up in Sephora as a suggestion from a good friend of mine. I was a little skeptical at first, but I must say she knows me well! Flowerbomb is a deep flirty floral scent, combining notes of jasmine, rose, orchid, freesia, and patchouli. This will definitely be a contender for my every day perfume!

I absolutely love how portable and cute rollerballs are, and they give you a great sample of the perfume before you make an investment in the whole shebang. I can't wait to see what other scents of Spring will pop up during the season!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...