Monday, March 2, 2015

We've Been In School For How Long?!


7 months, if you're wondering! Public school in Hawaii starts in the end of July, so we've been in school for quite some time. Ask me how ready for Spring Break I am. Go, I dare you.

*LISTENING to the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack. Not that great of a movie, but the soundtrack? Phenomenal. The Weeknd, Ellie Goulding, Sia, Beyonce?! Sign me up!

*LOVING that there's only 2 WEEKS UNTIL SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!! I'm not excited at all. Nope.

*THINKING about all of the laundry I have to do tonight. Ick. 

*WANTING my grad school paper to write itself! We have to write a paper on a topic related to motivation, so I chose to write and research about the impact of rewards on student motivation in the elementary classroom in relation to reading. Yikes.

*NEEDING more sleep! I feel like February was done before I blinked, and I had way too many meetings, thanks to last-minute SPED referrals. March isn't too busy with meetings, but I am not looking forward to April!

*SPRING BREAK will be a chance for me to sleep, get some sun at the beach, relax with my friends, and do it all over again for a whole 9 DAYS YIPPEE!!!

Thanks Farley for hosting this monthly link-up! 
post signature

6 comments :

  1. May I come to the beach with you please? :)
    Sounds like a great spring break! I hope you can catch up on sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more the merrier! Haha, hope you have a great Spring Break, too! :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! I love that you are from Hawaii. I know you enjoy the beautiful weather there. We have been having some major COLD days in SC so I can't wait for some spring like weather. I have another 4 weeks until spring break but I am excited too!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 weeks? That's crazy! Good luck and hang in there!

      Delete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with Ellie Goulding and her song from 50 Shades!! I could listen to it over and over again :).

    Spring Break can not get here fast enough :).

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I feel like she's singing to the deepest parts of my soul, haha! Start the countdown until Spring Break! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...