Tuesday, November 11, 2014

ABC's of Thanksgiving, continued!



Welcome back to the ABCs of Thanksgiving! My "Tried It Tuesday" is a little less academic based, and more focused on character building. For November, or the weeks remaining until Thanksgiving Break (hooray!), I'm completing the ABCs of Thanksgiving, and also having my kiddos participate when we do morning work! They thought it was corny when I first told them what we were doing, but a few students came into class and reminded me that today is for F and G! For those of you who want to have the entire alphabet for use with your students, or personal, here's a link for you to download the zip file! If you wanted just F and G for today, here you go! Make sure to look back at the other ABCs of Thanksgiving posts to get the other letters!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...