Thursday, November 13, 2014

November is for Giving Thanks


Linking up with Primary Powers today to share some of the many things in my life that I'm over-the-moon thankful for. Included in this list of thankfulness are the following: my family and friends (especially KDog) who put up with my crying, hyperventilating, late nights and early mornings, Sunday panic attacks, crazy hours, and the insane monster that I tend to morph into when I get stressed, my crazy students who let me test out bizarre (but super fun and educational) lesson plans on them, good health, and coffee, glitter, and post-its for getting me through this first semester of my first year of being a teacher.

Keeping up with the theme of thankfulness, here's the link to my ABCs of Thanksgiving file for you to use in the class, personally, or any other creative way you can think of! 
post signature

9 comments :

  1. Found you through the Super Thankful linky! Love your thankful post and blog name! I'm totally in awe of your darling blog in your FIRST year teaching! (I was lucky if I could match my socks my first year, let alone keep up a blog!) Thanks for sharing! :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Thank you for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  2. Stress does similar things to me too!! I'm thankful for glitter and coffee too :) Cute blog, my dear!!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're thankful for Post-Its! Teachers best (school supply) friend along with Sharpies.
    Amanda
    The Take Home Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee & POst-its are few of must-haves for TEACHERS. Found you through the Linky.

    ♥ ♥ rachel ♥ ♥
    Teaching Melodies
    At the Other Side of Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love how you are thankful for post-its. My colleague and I were just talking about how rich the guy that invented post-its is right now! I heard he was some computer engineer that was unsuccessful in that area and gave up on that field. Then he came up with post-its! I am THE biggest post-its hoarder ever. And so stingy with it in class. I save the "cute" ones for myself and always give the yellow ones for my kiddos to use. ;/

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I'm thankful for glitter and post its too :) Have a great weekend!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed that a lot of people are thankful for coffee. I've never had it...ever! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the ABCs of Thanksgiving! Love your blog & now I'm your newest follower!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...