Sunday, October 19, 2014

Introducing...


The Succulents! I love plants. I love gardening. I inherited that from my dad. From my mom, however, I inherited the ability to kill plants without even trying. Actually, I've inherited the incredible skill of killing plants while actually trying to take care of them…go figure. Enter, stage right, The Succulents. Not much water needed, just some sunlight, pretty low maintenance, how much harm could I do?


Then I went and propagated one of them. And by propagating I mean carefully wiggling the leaves off, then decapitating the succulent until I was left with a nubby stem, three leaves, and a decapitated head.

This is the journey of The Succulents and (hopefully) the propagation of new baby succulents, or succs, as KDog calls them.

I'll be posting more pictures when there's more to see!

xo,
post signature

1 comment :

  1. I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award. I am so happy I stumbled upon your blog! Check out the nomination by clicking here!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...