Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Girl Power


I've been so sick for the past 6 days and Parent Teacher Conference (week 2) has got me going crazy. So this Wordless Wednesday post is to help my mental sanity, and my girl T.Swift's new album 1989 is definitely helping with that! I love love LOVE this quote from "New Romance" on the album…


Girl Power to the extreme, am I right? Keep doing your thang, T.Swift. I wasn't a huge fan before, but this album might just change my mind.

Over the hump of the week! Here's to Friday!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I really like her song Shake It Off! It has been stuck in my head for days!! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! Thanks for linking up! :) -Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...