Monday, October 13, 2014

Sunday (Monday?) Scoop!

Fall break has come to an end *cue sobbing* but I'm happy to be back with the little monsters! Did I just call them that? Well…

Linking up to the Teaching Trio for Sunday/Monday Scoop! A nice little way to get me organized for the week!


I absolutely no excuses HAVE to create unit plans for reading intervention which are due by this Saturday, make my support staff's schedule for this quarter, and continue to stay on track with eating healthier. Thanks to the My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone, I've really taken a good look at the things I eat, and what they do for my energy level during the day!

I really hope to get a gym membership soon to help with my quest to be more healthy.  There's a gym not too far from school that isn't insanely expensive (and they have a free week trial) so I might check that out! Also, I want to come up with some ideas for kindergarten and first grade's math intervention block during the day.  I'll be working with the lowest students who need help with basic number sense and basic addition/subtraction.

When I'm done writing this post, I'm most definitely taking a nap. Even after having a whole week to recuperate from the first quarter of school, I'm still exhausted after this Monday! I think Monday is just the most tiring day of the week…

Have a great week, all!

xo,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...