Monday, December 7, 2015

Blogmas Day 7 | Rose Gold Life

Guys. When Pantone announced their 2016 colors of the year, I nearly had a heart attack. Why? Because Rose Quartz is like the pastel cousin of Rose Gold which means I get to celebrate my favorite color even more! For Day 7 of Blogmas, I'm bringing to you all of my current makeup favorites that help me achieve that beautiful gilded rose look on my face.

Urban Decay Naked 3 and individual shadows in Sin and Half Baked keep my lids gilded for the gods on a daily basis. Half Baked is my main squeeze with just enough shimmer to make me look awake during the day.
NARS Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil is the perfect everyday "nude" color, plus it makes my lips feel so soft!
MAC Springsheen Blush has been a favorite of mine for years. It isn't too shimmery, and I like to think of it as a highlighter and blush combined. All you need is a little bit to get that rose gold hue!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow is included because of the beautiful sleek packaging with that little rose gold insignia. Plus brows are a MUST and I'm absolutely in love with how much control the dipbrow and brow brush gives me.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb is what I imagine "rose gold" would smell like. I've loved this perfume for years and I'm dying to get my hands on their limited edition holiday bottle.

Happy Blogmas! Have a great week!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...