Saturday, December 5, 2015

Blogmas Day 5 | Winter Wardrobe

After a much-needed baecation (see what I did there?) I'm BACK and better than ever to participate in this year's Blogmas extravaganza! For those who have never heard of Blog/Vlogmas, it's a time for bloggers (and vloggers) to post about their favorite holiday items, whether it be traditions, clothing, makeup routines, activities, etc. Today I wanted to share 5 of my favorite wintery treats from the new ASOS and Loft collections!
1) From ASOS, this dress is so sexy and ethereal, and would look perfect with a polished bun and a bold lip or loose flowy curls and gladiators for a more lowkey look.
2) Also from ASOS, this halter/racerback hybrid is such a cute color that would flow perfectly into 2016 considering Pantone's Color of the Year announcement! (squeal!!!)
3) Shoutout to my onesie-wearing adults! This unicorn onesie would be absolutely perfect for keeping me warm next year in New Mexico (hint hint).
4) Loft always has my back when it comes to cute sweaters, and this diamond pointelle pattern on a cream sweater is the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe.
5) Last but not least, this moto jacket from Loft's Lou & Grey collection is my idea of the ultimate cross between edgy and sophisticated.

things i love: one.two.three.four.five

Happy Friday!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...