Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Blogmas Day 8 | Under $30 Gifts!

Happy Blogmas Day 8! Budget shopping is definitely a strength of mine, and around the holidays this skill kicks into overdrive. Today I decided to share some of my favorite gift picks for under $30! Here are some suggestions for those *special someones* in your life who you still need to shop for:

1) Lush Rosy Christmas Gift Box - Lush's line of rose-scented bath products is my all-time fave, perfect for that glamour girl (or guy) in your life!

2) Dot Monogram Flameless Candle - I remember being so upset in college when I couldn't have a small candle in the dorm. I'm a sucker for how beautiful candles look, so this would be great for anyone in an anti-candle/open flame situation!

3) Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag - Herschel's bags are of such good quality, and this duffel bag is the perfect weekender size. I may have to snatch one of these up for myself! It's perfect for any guy or girl on your list, especially because most of Herschel's prints are gender neutral.

4) Gimme Gimme Makeup Bag - I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can never have too many makeup bags. Plus since this baby is under $10, why not grab one for yourself! It's the perfect size to hold your on-the-go necessities in your everyday purse.

5) Creativity Fuel Mug - I have a small arsenal of coffee mugs, but this little one is so cute! On some days you need a little more than plain old coffee, so grab a mug of "creativity fuel" and get down with your bad self.

*SURPRISE BONUS*
6) Valentia Glow Eye Cream - Being a full-time teacher makes me exhausted and I cannot go to work with puffiness and under-eye circles! The Valentia Glow Eye Cream keeps those dark circles away and smells amazingly fresh, like valencia oranges! LOVE IT!


Happy shopping!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...