Tuesday, November 24, 2015

16 Before 2016

It's that time of year when we all start to wind down and take stock of our 2015 goals - what we achieved, what we neglected, and the things we think we can still accomplish before the year is done. When I stumbled on Kara's 16 Before 2016 post over at BohoBerry, I couldn't resist it any longer. Here are my 16 goals I'd like to accomplish before the year is done! I'll be checking in periodically to update you all!

To help me get started, I asked myself some questions:
  • What "house cleaning" do I need to do so my soul can be ready for a new year?
  • Are there any projects still needing to be completed?
  • What can I do now to kick off 2016 on the right note?
  • Are there things I need to remove or place into my life to make it better?
And then this list quickly formed:
So, there are my 16 goals I need to at least START before the year is done. Wish me luck!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...