Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

My inner (and all around) dance diva is constantly on the lookout for amazing makeup to buy. Amazing meaning I can apply the makeup at 3 pm, do my hair, and then cheer and dance at a 2-3 hour basketball game in a barely-air conditioned athletic arena and still look fabulous at the final buzzer.  Oh, and all of this must be done with minimal breakouts. 

So 10 pm rolls around and I usually find myself browsing my favorite online shopping website, ELF Cosmetics. I have used many of their products, from nail polishes to eyeshadows, and I am beyond impressed with their quality as well as their prices! I recently reviewed a bunch of nail polishes and one of their baked eyeshadow palettes and I cannot for the life of me seem to stop buying their products.



Tonight's guilty pleasure purchases included two makeup brushes, a lip balm tint, and a mineral powder concealer, with reviews to come soon, so stay tuned!


Any other ELF lovers out there?


xo,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...