Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Rush

We all know that feeling...wanting to do something all at once instead of in moderation like you really should? 

Well, that's apparently what I'm doing with summer. Rushing into everything all at one time, which is why I have been completely MIA from my blog lately! But no fear, I'm back in action...somewhat. 


I went to the beach this lovely memorial day weekend to soak up some sun, and I may have fallen asleep for an hour and a half. For this fair maiden, that resulted in a major sunburn. Pants are not an option, so I've resorted to maxi skirts and very loose tanks, which is ok for summer. 


Not much else going on in my life except for getting rid of this horrible burn, but I'll update you all as soon as something exciting happens!


PS if anyone has a good sunburn remedy, this burnt babe is all ears!


xo,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...