Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So Much To Do...

And so little time! Isn't that how it always is, though? Today kicked off the first day of pre-summer school mayhem/work, including taking things out of storage, prepping classrooms and offices, and scrounging for supplies. Not the funnest tasks, but it'll be worth it when classes are in session!

My best friend got home from college today, and she leaves on Monday to start her internship on the Big Island for the whole summer. Needless to say I'm devastated, and we have so much to do in such little time. Beach! Hiking! Eating! Everything best friends should do during the summer, crammed into 4 days. Boo.


In the midst of the SMTDSLT (so much to do, so little time) syndrome that's going on with my life right now, I'm very excited to be participating in my first link-up! Created by Whitney from Along the Lines of Style  and Heidi from Literate & Stylish, this link-up will feature a week's worth of Target favorites, from tops to shoes and everything in between! Here's a little overview, taken from Whitney's blog, of what the week will look like starting on Monday, May 27th!

 Needless to say, I'm excited (about many things, if you read my previous post) to participate in my first link-up, especially since I'm a Target fanatic. Stay tuned, and Happy Wednesday!

xo,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...