Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Rain and We Love Target Accessories


Let me tell you something. It is hot, it is humid, and I am tired of wearing shorts and tank tops every day! ...did I just say that? 

Yes. I really did. Hawaii weather is extremely bipolar, which is why the title of this post is Wednesday Rain although my pictures are beautiful and sun filled. Despite the beautiful weather on the west side of the island, the entire central and east parts were experiencing extreme heavy rains and flooding, and traffic was horrendous.  Luckily, I had on this very cute outfit to make my otherwise rainy mood a little more sunny.




Outfit: 
Sunglasses: Target $17
Earrings: Nordstrom $6
Top: Old Navy $17
Vest: Levi's $68
Maxi Skirt: Papaya $8
Sandals: Payless (gifted)


For today's Target Link-Up of fabulous accessories, I pay homage to my beloved sunglasses.  I must have at least 6 pairs of sunglasses in various sizes, frame colors, and lens shapes, but I fell in love with this gem as soon as I tried it on.  Since Oregon is pretty gloomy and rainy all year long, I can't wear these as often as I'd like to, but now that the temperatures are reaching the high 90's and the forecast (besides today's rogue rainstorm) is all suns from here until August, I've been pairing these sunnies with every outfit. 

Hope you're all enjoying your summer weather!

xo,
post signature


2 comments :

  1. You are so adorable! I love that vest--and I am a big fan of maxi skirts ( I just need to find one for myself!). Thanks for linking up with us! :)
    W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whit!! I'm OBSESSED with maxi skirts :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...