Thursday, May 30, 2013

We Love Target Shoes (oh yes we do)

 


I could've left out the word "Target" from the title and still it would be a very true statement.  Anyway, for today's link-up, the category is Target shoes!  Today's weather was blistering without the rain of yesterday, so I opted for a dress and my favorite Target Merona nude slingback wedges, creating an unintentionally all-Target outfit! Perfect. 

literate & stylish



Outfit:
Dress: Target (borrowed from housemate)
Shoes: Target ($22)
Bow: (made by me)
Ring: (present from Australia)

I've been driving around like a maniac all day, and I think the heat is starting to get to some people. So I'm beating the afternoon sun at home, blogging and catching up on Keeping Up With The Kardashians (another guilty pleasure of mine) before going out to dinner tonight! 

It's almost Friday!! Hang in there.

xo,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...