Friday, February 27, 2015

Favorite Links Friday


Since it's the end of February (and time for the round of "Favorites" posts), I thought I'd post my favorite links from the month. It was a tough crowd to choose from, but I have some great links on teacher printables, blogging tips, a feel good post, some interior decoration inspiration, and of course a fitness and foodie link!

1. Favorite Blogger Tips Link
New Blogger Series | My So-Called Chaos
Want some quick tips and tricks for better blogging? Head over to My So-Called Chaos and check out her New Blogger Series - posts designed to address questions, concerns, and give great tips to make your blog even better!

2. Favorite Feel Good Link
To The Woman Who Feels Insignificant | Simply Clarke
Since it is officially the season of Lent by the Catholic calendar, Marquis' post appropriately called me back to my faith and reminded me that even on my worst days, He is there. If you're not that spiritual, her post is still a great reminder that the world is bigger than just you and I, and to take the bad days as they come, always remembering that your purpose is so much bigger than your day to day plans.

3. Favorite Interior Design Link
15 Simple Storage Solutions | A Little Opulent
Since I'm majorly redecorating my room (goodbye posters from high school, hello MUJI makeup organizers), this post was a great snapshot of some other cute ideas for organizing the junk necessities in my room!

4. Favorite Teacher Link
Instruction Differentiation Tracker Printable | The Cornerstone Blog
Although there's a lot of text on this link, the meat of it is really useful and I've been using the tracker to help with my small group reading and math instruction for the past few weeks! My curriculum coaches love looking at my "Differentiation Logs" and I've gotten the rest of my grade level team on board with trying it out too! Check out the freebie at the end of the post for your own tracker!

5. Favorite Fit Foodie Link
All The Wonderful Ways You Can Enjoy Avocado Toast | FitSugar
Avocado? Yes. Carbs? Duh. So many recipes that you can eat avocado toast basically any way you want for a week? Actually, kind of! If you're still kickin' with that health-related resolution, FitSugar has a ton of great workout, motivations, body love, and food reads that will help you along your way. Feel free to join me in my fitness and health journey on Instagram (@fitfabulousfoodie)!

Happy Friday! You made it!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I love your blog name and blog design! I'm glad that I found you through the Five for Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...