Monday, February 2, 2015

Slim Down (Saturday) Monday!

How does it go…better late than never, right?! Linking up with Gina at Third Grade Tidbits (albeit a little late) for Slim Down Saturday/Sunday/Monday. Hey, adding punctuality to my goals, alright?


On the plus side, I lost the weight I put back on after my trip to Oregon, and I didn't feel guilty at all for having a small cheat day. This week, I'm putting in more work at the gym, snacking smarter, and remembering this awesome quote:

post signature

6 comments :

  1. I think we all need to get back to the gym! :) That's kind of the theme that I'm noticing at least. Love the quote!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have no idea what is happening but I commented on 3 blogs today and none of them are showing up, so I am trying again. If you get two comments from me, Sorry!! Anyways, my original comment was along the lines of... thanks for joining in! I have to get back to going to the gym regularly too. This cold weather just is not making it easier because all I want to do is curl up with a blanket! I say, don't feel guilty about a cheat day because (in my case) if you deprive yourself too much it could end up with binging. Have a great week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way to look at cheat days! I definitely agree :)

      Delete
  3. Good job on your loss. I need to get back to the gym too. Good luck this week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping that quote in mind helps when I need a little pep talk ;) Good luck to you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...