Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Year's Goals: February Check-in


At the beginning of the year, I linked up with Mrs. D at The Third Wheel to set my initial goals. Thanks to her monthly check-ins, there's a concrete way to make sure I stay on top of things! Here's this month's check-in. 

{HOME}
There's definitely been an improvement in the amount of floor space I can see daily, but I want to be better at having set days to do deep cleaning! B-

{WORK}
I've made schedules, now I have to be better at holding meetings. It's been hard in January with all the mid-year testing going on, but February will hopefully yield better results. B

{HEALTH}
As per my last post, I've lost 2.2 pounds since starting my goals, and I was SO GOOD about going to the gym until I got sick. Boo. But now that I'm feeling better, it's back to the gym I go! B

{BLOG}
Oh yikes. My goal of blogging more needs to be more specific, I see. So I set a goal of 15 times per month. I posted 11 times in January, giving me a score of 73%. Our school doesn't do letter grades anymore but I'm pretty sure the equivalent is a C.

Good luck with conquering those goals this month!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...