Monday, February 9, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette {Review}

Happy Makeup Monday! When I saw the amazing deal on HSN for the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Natural Beauty Essentials kit, I couldn't grab my wallet fast enough. In the box set, you get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar, a full sized Better Than Sex Mascara, a full sized La Creme Lip Cream, and a mini Shadow Insurance for $49, which is the price of the Chocolate Bar on it's own! 

I'm a makeup palette addict, and although I didn't really need this one, I've been walking past it every time I go into Sephora to look around. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and are made with cocoa powder, so opening the palette to the aroma of chocolate is the best way to wake up in the morning. So far, my favorite eyeshadows are Black Forest Truffle (burgundy-brown with burgundy/bronze sparkles), Champagne Truffle (pinky-white shimmer), Marzipan (peachy shimmer), Cherry Cordial (plum-brown with plum sparkles), and Semi-Sweet (matte medium-dark brown with slightly reddish undertones). 

Even though the Beauty Essentials 4-Piece kit is sold out on HSN.com, I highly recommend picking up a palette for everyday and dressier occasions, especially if you love a more neutral-colored smoky eye look. This palette is so versatile, smells great, and the shadows have such a smooth application. If you're not looking for a new eyeshadow palette right now, definitely get the Better Than Sex Mascara - it's officially my holy grail mascara product. If you wanted to check out the palette (and some great tutorials) to get a better idea of what you're in for, check out some of the links below!


post signature

2 comments :

  1. I've been wanting this palette and the mascara for so long! Wish I knew about the HSN deal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette has bumped out my Naked3, it's officially my favorite! HSN has tons of great beauty deals :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...