Friday, November 20, 2015

Favorite Fridays // Magic E Freebie

Countdown to #SCBinHI clocks in at a total of 3 DAYS! This weekend, I'm going to be stress cleaning and getting a whole bunch of grad school work done so I can just relax when Sienna is here! Here are my favorite things from this week (and a little freebie for you all at the end)!


1) If you hadn't heard, I'm an obsessive data collector. You should see my planner, journal, and classroom! Fitness trackers have been on my mind for a while now, and I'm finally taking steps to getting one. Head over to my last post to see how I got to test drive 5 fitness trackers of my choosing, and stay tuned for updates in the next few weeks! I'll also be posting periodic updates on my instagram (@perfectlypeeps). Check it out!


2) Since we're working on the Magic E this unit for Wonders, I made a Magic-E Wall for one of my reading intervention centers. So far, the kids absolutely love it, especially because they get to stand up at the whiteboard and play teacher. Too cute!


3) My personal mantra for the month - it has been EXHAUSTING lately in Peeps Land since our SPED Inclusion team is about 4 people, 2 of whom are newbies this year. This means that the other "veteran" SPED inclusion teacher and I have to not only run our own meetings, but also serve as administrator designees for the other two inclusion teachers and help them get situated and accustomed to all of the paperwork and legal matters. Good things come to those who hustle, and boy oh boy have I been hustling hard.


4) Picked up a few favorites this week - including a new candle from Bath & Body Works in their seasonal scent that I love oh so much. Balsam was a close contender, but Spiced Apply Toddy never disappoints. I'm also speed-reading through this book! It's so good, and although I don't have as much free time to read as I would like to, I always make time for a chapter or two before I go to bed.


5) FREEBIE! To help my babies out with their Magic-E words, I made another worksheet/whiteboard type of situation that they've been loving for their word work center. This week was Magic-E with i, so here's the link if you want to get a copy for yourself!

Happy Friday!
post signature

1 comment :

  1. You're magic e wall is ADROABLE!!! I think I'll have to do that soon for my first grade group. Thanks for the freebie too! This is my first year as an RTI teacher (after 11 years in 1st grade) so it will be perfect for my intervention groups!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...