Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday, You Fickle Friend

Before I start, can I just say HOW IS IT NOVEMBER. ALREADY. WHERE DID 2015 GO?! Anyway, now that I got that out of my system, here's what's been up...
1) I took an amazing trip to Japan and South Korea over Fall Break with 3 of my closest teaching friends. It was absolutely incredible and going back to Japan after 5 years was such a welcomed homecoming for me. Keep an eye out for a blog post on planning a trip, 10 days international, and sights to see in both countries!


2) My darling students made lil ghosts as a nice Halloween craft break! There's definitely not enough opportunities for them to let their creative sides loose, so I was happy to give them a quick reprieve. Here's the ghost freebie template from TeachersPayTeachers! 


3) Sushi, anyone? The SPED Inclusion Team went as different nigiri sushi for Halloween, and we were voted "best costume" out of the entire faculty. It was so much fun getting together with our little teacher family and making our costumes!
Sushi spilled on the field! The kids thought it was hysterical!
Before school started in the morning, we pretended to be spilled sushi on the field. Our principal came by and took a picture for the monthly newsletter of his crazy SPED staff.


4) Since we're rounding the corner to the end of the year, I'm already starting to think about Christmas gifts and what I'm going to work on in 2016. Fitness will still continue to play a huge part of my self-improvement plan, and the Jawbone UP3 is by far one of the cuter fitness trackers I've seen! A potential Christmas Wish List candidate for sure!


Picture from bohoberry.com
5) Guys, I'm addicted to list making, and "addicted" is putting it mildly. I stumbled across this method of journaling called Bullet Journaling and I think I'm going to try it out! I'll write a more in-depth post later, but I'm excited to try it out to organize my thoughts, recap the day/week/month, and more!


Happy Friday!
post signature

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE that costume idea! I am so stealing that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so easy to make, and super comfortable!

      Delete
  2. Your costumes are very clever! What a great idea! Bullet journaling looks like a lot of fun. I might have to give it a try!
    Crystal
    www.crystalclearteaching.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...