Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ABCs of Thanksgiving

November always makes me pause a little more and really take stock of my life - what things do I have, what can I do for others, how can I show the people in my life that I love and appreciate them, and many other internal ponderings. Last year, I started my ABCs of Thanksgiving activity that ran on my blog for a bit. Every day, I'd throw one of the ABCs up on the board for my students to work on before the morning bell rang, and by Thanksgiving, we had a whole book of things that we were thankful for!

This year, I think I might do the same thing on the blog, but with a little less elementary teacher kitsch. Stay tuned! Ya girl has some MAD blog post catching up to do...

If you wanted the link to the ABCs of Thanksgiving zip file, here you go!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...