Thursday, November 19, 2015

Peeps Test Drives Fitness Trackers


I am so convinced that we are slowly being taken over by robots. Everywhere I look, someone is talking into a bluetooth headset, checking their Apple Watch, or walking around with one of these guys on their arm - yes, I'm talking about the increasingly popular wearable fitness tracker. 
When the first wave of these trackers first came out, I was not impressed at all; they were bulky, NOT fashionable, and way too industrial for my taste. Thankfully, the manufacturers became a little wiser and started to make more wearer-friendly trackers for those of us who do not work at 24 Hour Fitness for a living.

I've been looking at getting a tracker for a while now, but really didn't know where to start. This is where the wonderful website Lumoid comes in handy. Lumoid will let you test drive 5 fitness trackers of your choosing for only $30. If you decide to buy one of the trackers, $25 of your "rental fee" goes towards your purchase! If not, you're charged the full $30, but at such a small fee to try out 5 trackers for 2 weeks, how could I say no?!

Above are the trackers I've selected to try (from left to right): Fitbit Charge HR, Jawbone UP3, Moto 360 1st Gen, Striiv Fusion, and Garmin Vivosmart. I can't wait to get this rental box in the mail and share my thoughts with you all!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...