Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday: The Final Countdown!

Yes, I'm actually singing the song aloud, right now, as my adorable first graders look on with extreme confusion. Do I care? Not really becaaaaause....
IT'S THE FIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAL COOOOUUUUNTDOOOOOWWWWNNNN
until #SCBinHI. 10 days, to be exact, until Sienna arrives, at midnight, nonetheless, which means I'm starting to devolve into a crazy person. Extreme apologies to everyone in my near vicinity. 

1) Since we moved into "Magic E" words this week, I started to practice the a__e sound and related words with my reading intervention kiddos. Feel free to download a copy of these worksheets here

2) I got to babysit my favorite brother duo this weekend while their human parents were on a trip. Kona is the smiley pup and Brew is a little more rascal, always trying to annoy his brother. They're the sweetest rottweiler/shepherd/collie mixes and I just love them to pieces!

3) DID YOU SEE THAT MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2 IS COMING OUT?!?!?! I have no other words. I'm so excited #bundtcake.

4) I recently posted about my favorite things to do and eat on Oahu - a quick list of some of the things I'm going to do with Sienna! For anyone who is planning to travel to Hawaii in the near or far future, check this list out

5) This has truly been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. Honestly, my nickname should be Murphy because everything that could've gone wrong, did go wrong. I won't get too into it, but I'm very excited to spend my weekend curled up and hibernating away from the craziness outside. Excuse me while I indulge in some self-care...

Thankful for Friday...
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I hope you relax and enjoy a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love that last photo! So cozy! I hope you get the rest you deserve!

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...