Friday, January 9, 2015

Fitness Five for Friday

I'm spending the day slaving away in my classroom, trying to clean up the spiderwebs and lizard poop (gross) before my students return on MONDAY! Taking a little lunch break to post this week's Fitness Five for Friday!

Please, for the love of all that is holy and hilarious, check out POPSUGAR's accurate summary of the Emotional Roller-Coaster Ride of a January Detox if it is the only non-work related (but 2015 resolution related…?) thing you do all day.


Hungry all the time? No? Just me? Well, in case you are, here's 8 lower calorie snack ideas to help with weight loss and those hungry (or hangry) moments!


Craving pizza but want something a little lower-calorie (but still just as yummy)? Try out this low-carb and low-calorie cauliflower crust pizza recipe!



Does working out turn you into a ravenous monster? No? Well if you're like me, then this article is written for people like us.


Miss any of my other fitness or goal related posts? Don't worry! Here's my tips on making a plan and sticking to it, complete with an awesome freebie! Stay tuned for more goal motivation, fitness inspiration, quirky life posts and updates from the classroom of Ms. Burkett!

post signature

4 comments :

  1. The cauliflower pizza recipe looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you on the Teaching Blog Addict. The fitness blog is great! I love how you added the funny videos...a much needed brain break.
    Warmly,
    Jennifer
    www.astutehoot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Thought I'd mix it up every so often - some teaching stuff, some fitness stuff, some beauty stuff :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...