Tuesday, January 6, 2015

No Spend Jan...February?

So I started out going to the gym 3 days a week, now I'm up to 4 days a week before I go back to school on Monday. That's when I realized that I didn't have enough work out clothes to keep up this routine (I have 1 pair of leggings and 2 sports bras that are acceptable to work out in...).
That's also when Old Navy emailed me to tell me that all Active wear was up to 40% off in stores AND online.
Furthermore, that's when I broke my No Spend January goal. But one day doesn't have to ruin the other 30! So I'm considering this a little obstacle that won't throw me off my track entirely.

Here's some of my Old Navy Active finds! Links are below the picture for all Old Navy purchases except for the black sports bra and black patterned leggings (couldn't find the links online) and the Nike shoes.


(From top to bottom, left to right)


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...