Monday, January 5, 2015

Makeup Monday

Inspired by A Little Opulent's wonderful post on the *much needed* beauty cleanse that we all should be taking part in, I decided to clean out my own makeup stash this past rainy weekend!

What started out as this madness...



Turned into two very clean and organized containers...



I also picked up an over-the-toilet organizer from City Mill to store these babies on so that I could save on my very limited counter space (as you could probably tell from the pictures above), but similar storage units can be found at Home Depot here and here for under $40!



The cabinet at the top is my favorite. Perfect for concealing things that I need quick access to, but don't really want others to see. The makeup organizers I store my products in are from Target as part of SOHO's line of acrylic cosmetic organizers. I can't find the exact ones online, but they were in my local Target store.

That's it for my first Makeup Monday! Getting organized and consolidating was half of the battle...next up: the 10 minute face (perfect for those of us who like to look alive and awake without spending hours getting ready!) Stay tuned!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...