Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday Wants: Valentine's Day Edition

Valentine's Day Love List





Valentine's Day is notorious for being over the top, and really terrible for those who are single. I, however, would disagree. Although I've compiled a few nice things I'd love for my significant other to get me, that won't stop me from purchasing a few things myself. It's all about self-love, people!

Body Love
The Wildfox Pajama set looks so unbelievably comfy, and granted, I usually sleep in an old, oversized t-shirt, but after finding out that we spent about 1/3 of our lives sleeping, I decided to up my sleepwear game and give myself the proper beauty sleep I deserve.
I've definitely talked about how much I love LUSH's line of rose-scented items, like the Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, and I've previously posted about the Heart Throb Bubbleroon - all fabulous items that aren't too pricey, and perfect for showing your body some love on the 14th of February and every day after that.

Soul Love
There's nothing I think is more romantic than someone purchasing a book for another person - it's like saying, "I read this book and thought of you, because I know you and your likes that well." I'm corny, whatever. I've had my eye on The Lover's Dictionary and Hold Me Tight for some time, and my Kindle is in need of a few new reads…

Treat Yo'Self
Donna and Tom know what they're talking about. Treat yourself well and others will too! Or that's the idea…anyway, Tiffany's infinity bracelet and the Studio Beats (in champagne, of course) are definitely on my "Treat Yo'Self" list (if someone doesn't buy them for me first, hint hint…) All kidding aside, whether or not you have a significant other this Valentine's Day, make sure to treat yourself with lots of love. You deserve it!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...