Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Lust List

If you're like me and went a little overboard during the holiday sales (shoutout to Sephora and Kate Spade for turning me into an out-of-control shopping monster), then I'm sure you're experiencing some sort of No Spend January like I am! To help ease the pain, however, I've got my eye on a few key purchases I want to make soon...


Lust List 1/18

The Watch
I have loved tortoise shell print since I knew there was such a thing (senior year of high school to be exact), and this Michael Kors Parker Gold-Tone Tortoise Acetate watch has been on my radar for far too long. I have the Michael Kors Gold Mini Horn Acrylic watch (thank you summer job) but I've been wanting something a little bigger for my *flashier* days. #firstworldproblems

The Books
I was an incredible reader all through elementary, middle, and high school. And then I graduated and got so busy with being stressed out that I forgot about my main relaxation tool - books! Randy Pausch's book The Last Lecture and Amy Poehler's Yes Please are two books on my Kindle Wish List that I plan to buy/start/devour ASAP.

The Bag
Kate Spade, why do you insist on taking all of my money?! I'm literally drooling over this Holden Street Olivera bag in Pebble right now. What I'm not drooling over is the price tag. Yowza.

The Bod
LUSH just released their Valentine's Day specials online and in-store, and I'm so beyond pumped to get my hands on these goodies. From left to right, top to bottom are the Heart Throb Bubbleroon, Superbalm Scalp Treatment (not a V-Day special), The Kiss Lip Gloss, and Lonely Heart Bubble Bar. I'm a sucker for LUSH's Rose Jam Bubbleroon (as in I pick up at least 3 whenever I'm at the mall...oops), so I can't wait to try this Valentine's Day one - complete with gold glitter. I think I hear angels singing...


Hope everyone's month (or two) of frugality is going well. May the restraint and willpower be ever in your favor.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...