Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Making a Plan and Sticking With It! (FREEBIE)

There's nothing that makes me happier than having hard evidence that I'm achieving my goals. That may be a bit unhealthy, especially when it comes to my hate-hate relationship with the scale, which is why one of my 2015 Commitments  is to love more - love others more, love myself more, and more importantly love my body more. 

I picked up this Sugar Paper planner from target to log down my health/personal/fitness commitments for the year, including this water intake sticker I made! It's yours for free - I printed them on Avery's 5260 address labels and then cut them in half horizontally to create two stickers from one. I'm aiming to be very diligent about keeping this running record for the whole year!


Check back in for more on keeping and crushing your 2015 goals! Good luck!post signature

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...